Laminated poster about depression in English
This poster measures 51 x 66 cm and is genuinely laminated. It can be hung up with our black poster lists, which can be purchased. See more at the price below.
The 75 micron lamination encloses the entire poster, which is completely water-repellent and durable. It is possible to use whitemarkers without damaging the poster. A quality we have ensured by being responsible for the lamination. The posters are printed in the USA and measure 20 x 26 inches. Converted (incl. A few millimeters to the lamination) the dimensions are approx. 51 x 66 cm.
This poster is a new and clearly improved version of an earlier edition.
It provides an easy-to-understand overview of the most important aspects of depression using texts and illustrations. For example, it can be hung in the doctor's waiting room or the consultation, where it can be informative for both patients and professionals. It can also be used as a starting point for a doctor's interview with a patient.
The poster contains the following:
- Definition of the three types of depression (depression, dysthymia and bipolar disorder)
- Definition and illustration of the areas of the brain that are affected
- Important structures in the limbic system in relation to depression
- The role of neurotransmitters as well as normal and abnormal levels
- Symptoms and signs of depression (at the top of the poster)
- Warning signs in relation to suicide plans
- Risk factors and treatment options
All text is written in English.